Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bubbles

Our kids are obcessed with bubbles....I kid you not...both of them!!!

Gabe loves his bath but it becomes routine that his mouth/nose area will be wiped 10 zillion times before bathtime is over as he eats, inhales, sucks up, snorts, you name it with the bubbles in his bath. (Dana, if you are reading this...forgive my english skills there....is that a run-on sentence or what?!?!?! ) He also loves to push up the chair to the sink when I'm washing dishes...and stick his hands in the bubbles.

Lil Miss Ellie is hooked on something different...blowing bubbles. Her latest invention. I have to say, this is such a fun age (she just turned 4 mths) when they start discovering their hands, grabbing things, etc. She has becoming a bubble blowing machine. All the time....constantly...so much so that she was super loud in church tonite!!! She was distracting everyone around us, so I finally took her out. *sigh* it's soooooooooooo cute and I honestly don't remember Gabe ever doing it as much as she does. I did videotape her but haven't figured out yet how to download that onto my blog....soooo, maybe someday I'll find the time to share it with you.

Hey! Spring is officially tomorrow!!! Yipee!!! And for those of you living around Fairbury/Forrest area, don't forget: The annual FFA Hogroast and Auction tomorrow night at 6ish (I think)!!!

Love n Hugs....and bubbles ;) Laura

1 comment:

mjvan said...

Can't wait to see you guys next weekend! I can't believe we haven't seen Ellie yet!