Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WHO HE IS...

 These are some short prayers to say and acknowledge God in the many aspects of who He is. I know I NEED to remember this IN THE SITUATION I'M FACING..not just afterwards!

Heavenly Father, You are my Restorer: You restore all that has been taken, destroyed, devoured, or lost from my life (Psalm 23:3).

Father God, You are my Deliverer. You set me free from anything that keeps me from the life You have for me (Psalm 70:5).

Heavenly Father, You are my Redeemer. You redeem all things in my life. (Isaiah 63:16).

Father God, You are my Strength. When I feel weakest, that's when You are strongest in me (Isaiah 12:2).

Heavenly Father, You are my Guide. I acknowledge you in all I do, knowing that You are directing my steps (Proverbs 3:6).


 Father God, You are my Counselor. You teach me all the right things to do (Psalm 16:7).

Heavenly Father, You are my Peace. When my life provides little peace, I can still find peace in You (Ephesians 2:14).

Father God, You are Immanuel, the God who is with me. You are always close and never distant. I am grateful that You never leave or forsake me (Matthew 1:23).

Heavenly Father, You are my Strong Tower. You are a covering of protection for me when I turn to You (Proverbs 18:10).

Father God, You are my Hiding Place. I can hide myself in You whenever I am afraid and facing more than I can handle (Psalm 32:7).

Heavenly Father, You are my Wisdom. When I need wisdom about anything, I can go to You, and You will give me all the understanding I need (I Corinthians 1:24).

Father God, You are my Everlasting Father. You are my Father forever, and not just until I can figure things out on my own (Isaiah 9:6).

No comments: