Thursday, January 16, 2014

MONKEYSTORY #719





Papa Monkey thought it would be cute to snap big rubber bands at me tonight after the monkies were tucked into bed.
This clearly called for a war.
As we proceeded to run thru the house, he ran straight for Gabe's room, where I got him cornered. Gabe hopped out of bed to rescue me. Papa Monkey lost....I won. :)
After he left Gabe's room, I tucked Gabe back into bed which prompted a serious conversation.
Gabe: "Mommy!!!! What did Daddy do to you that made you beat him up so good!?!?!"
Me: "Well he was snapping me in the hiney with huge rubberbands!!!"
Gabe (big eyes, tiniest smile): "He did?? For real??
Me: "For real! It really wasn't nice at all!!!"
Gabe: Smallest giggle.....super onery grin coming out
Me: "Hey! It's not funny! They really hurt!"
Gabe (starts laughing uncontrollably): "That is so so funny!"
Me: "No really, Gabe, it's not!"
Gabe:(laughing so hard) "I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED SOME DAY AND SNAP MY WIFE'S HINEY WITH RUBBERBANDS! THAT IS SO AWESOME!! DADDY IS SO AWESOME!!"
#marriageisfun #papamonkeyisgoingdown



No comments: