Thursday, October 24, 2013

MONKEYSTORY #715



Gabe: "Hey Mommy! Do you know what I had dreams about last night?"

Me: "Nope...tell me."

Gabe: "Well I dreamt that I saw Jesus....He was wearing a yellow dress, the sun was shining
really bright, He had a beard and He was very quiet. I sat on His lap and He was smiling at me."

Ellie: "Wow Gabe! I dreamt all night about zombies! I really should stop watching Scooby-Doo!"

Aubrie: "Hey guys! Do you know what I dreamed? Well I dreamed about horses. They were pink and and so sparkly!"
She then breaks out in song:" Oh a pink sparkly horse....a pink sparkly horse. Oh my pink pink pink hoooooooorse. Do you know my pink sparkly horse???"

Gabe: "I bet there's pink sparkly horses in Heaven! But no zombies for sure!"

And there ya have it....just another normal day at the monkey house ;)

No comments: