Saturday, June 15, 2013

Thankful...

REASON #7,980 why I'm super thankful for 4 brothers.

One of them just stopped by to use our bathroom.
When he was done he comes out and says: "Has your water bill gone up lately?"
I just stared at him.
"Um....yes, but when I asked the village hall lady, she said it
was probably just because it was getting warmer out so we were giving more showers
to the monkies and doing more laundry."
He smiled and said, "I just fixed it for ya! Now come in the bathroom and I'll teach you
how it's done so you know for next time."

Ladies and gentlemen: By the time I'm old and gray I will be a plumber, electrician, landscaper, windshield wiper installer, roofer, construction worker, remodeler, painter, farmer, truck driver, slow-moving vehicle operator, window installer, carpet layer, oil checker, and fire starter.....all thanks to my amazing brothers and my Dad.
I'm the luckiest girl in the world :)

No comments: