Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bottles of This

Reading all these posts from Mamas about how it was just yesterday their little kids were in Kindergarten and now they are graduating high school. I really just want to bottle up these moments and put them up on the shelf....and slow down time. Yeah, there's a lot of tough days. Yeah, there's a lot of days BabyMonkey makes me go crazy that she's being so stubborn with potty training but oh so bril...liant with her "shenanigans". Yeah, there's a lot of days I want to pound my head against the wall when "I don't know what happened and why she's crying and I didn't kick her and she did it and why can't I do it if he did it and Mommy come wipe my butt and I don't want to eat my veggies and I'm never coming back to my house again and Mommy I have a booger and bring me a Kleenex and she's not sharing and he sat on me and Mommy do we really have to go to bed and Mommy I pooooooooooooooped!!!! he gave me a wet wooly and Mommy why do girls wear bras and she is lying and I'm telling the truth and I'm hungry and I want a snack and what are we doing today and he said sexy and and now he farted and it stinks........." But really.....I'll take all "this". Because right now....this is my happy. And Lord knows, I'm not ready for bottles of "that."

No comments: