Friday, April 26, 2013

MONKEYSTORY #704



Eating supper tonight....without Daddy....and the monkies are super crazy hyper...of course.

Gabe: "Ellie, have you ever had ants in your pants."
Ellie: Giggles...."No silly pants."
Gabe: "Have you ever had an ostrich in your pants?"
Ellie: Giggles harder...."Um no Gabe!!!! That's crazy!!!"
Gabe: "Well have you ever had a garage sale in your pants?!?!?!?"
Ellie: Falls off her chair laughing uncontrollably......

I just stare at them, trying not to laugh and explain to Gabe that's very inappropriate
to talk about what's in people's pants. They begin to settle down and start eating again.

Soon there is a basketball game happening at the kitchen table with their peas.....
I look at them from across the kitchen where I'm working and tell them to stop.
Gabe says in a loud whisper, "Come on Ellie! Shoot me another 3 pea pointer!! she can't
really see us over there!!!!"

As I'm lecturing them AGAIN..... halfway thru, I hiccup really really loud....they all look at each other and start laughing uncontrollably again. "What was that Mommy?!?!!?"
*sigh* PapaMonkey needs to come home.....

No comments: