Friday, March 22, 2013

MONKEYSTORY #697



I was putting supper in the crockpot this morning and Gabe came walking up.
Gabe: "What are you doing Mommy?
Me: "Putting porkchops in the crockpot for supper."
Gabe: "Oh, so which animal does that come from?"
Me: "A pig....."
Gabe gasps and leans down and smells it. "Oh no!!! That is so gross Mommy!!
Are you really gonna feed us that?!!?!?"
Me: "Well Gabe, yes I am....all meat looks and smells nasty til I cook it for you. It will
be so yummy later tonight."
Gabe, walking away: "That's unbelievable.....I can't believe you would feed us that!"
Suppertime rolls around. Gabe comes into the kitchen.
"Mommy I'm hungry....what's for supper?"
Me: "Those porkchops...."
Gabe: "Really?? I still can't believe you are gonna feed us pig food!!!"

No comments: