Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MONKEYSTORY #696



In the van today with the girls and Ellie says from behind me:
"Look Mommy! Isn't this a beautiful smile?!?!?!"
I look back at her and say, "Yes, that is a very beautiful smile."
She replies: "Well, it's a kissy smile!!"
I get a puzzled look and ask: "What's a kissy smile?"
"Moooommmy!!!! You know what it is! It's the smile you
have after Daddy gets done kissing you!!!!! That smile!!!"
I get a little concerned....."Um, Ellie, why do you have a kissy smile then???
You are too little to be kissing boys!"
"Mooommmmy!!!! I didn't kiss any boys today.....I just wanted to show you
what your beautiful kissy smile looks like! Silly pants!!"
I sigh a huge sigh of relief......"Ok, thanks Ellie......you are a funny, funny girl....but no
kissing boys for you tomorrow either!!! Not for a very very long time."
She sighs....."ok Mommy......but I'm still gonna smile this kissy smile."

No comments: