Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Monkeystory #693

Ellie was coming out of the bathroom after her shower with just a pair of undies on
and Gabe came running 100 mph around the corner causing an accidental collision.
Ellie ended up getting hurt and crying.
The rules at our house are this: Stop and ask the person if they are ok, then give them a
hug and apologize. I reminded Gabe to do just that.
His dramatic reply: "Boys can't hug naked girls!!!!! I can't hug her!!!!"
Now to figure out who is teaching this monkey this life lesson?!?!?!

Tucking in BabyMonkey tonite.....she put her hands on both sides of my face and pulled me close
and said, "Mommy, you are beautiful....now I give you baby kisses."
She proceeded to kiss me on my forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips. The whole time, pushing my hair out of the way. She then tells me, "Mommy! Your crazy hair too long!"
I tell her it's time to go to sleep now. She rolls her eyes and says, "Me three now....Me big girl
like Matidda. (they watched the movie Matilda) Matidda not go to sleep...me not go to sleep!"

No comments: