Monday, February 25, 2013

MONKEYSTORY # 691



This morning....I was woken up to the sound of barking. We have no dog....I feel something jump on me before I can open my eyes. I hear a sweet little voice say: "Wake up Mommy! I'm a puppy!!" More barking....panting.....jumping all over the bed....tongue hanging out of her mouth. It wasnt a dog...just a cute little monkey. What a great wake-up call :)

Lunchtime: BabyMonkey comes running....has something all wrapped up in her shirt.
With big eyes, she runs past me singing :
" I don't have anything in my shirt!!! I didn't take anything!!!
I don't have anything!!! I'm a good girl! I be a good girl.....nothing in my shirt...no...no...noo....!"

Later in the day:
MiddleMonkey: "Mooooooooooomyyyyy!!!! He called me a bad word!!!"
GPS: "I only called her a squirtypants!!!!! That is not a bad word! I know it's not
cuz it doesn't even sound bad!!!!!"

At suppertime:
GPS..playing with the toy cell phone.
Ring, ring, ring!!! "I'm calling 9-1-1 now!!! Hi....yeah, this is GPS...I need you to
come get my sister now. She wasnt listening to her Mommy. You need to put her in jail."

Tucking GPS into bed tonite:
"Mommy, I just want to be what Daddy is when I grow up....."
Me: *sigh*.....".that's ok with me baby....I love your Daddy."



No comments: