Friday, February 22, 2013

Monkeystory # 690

I came home from last weekend's conference singing:
"This girl is on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!!"
Played Barbie Match with Middle Monkey.....who totally beat me....
So I started singing to her:
"This girl is on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!"
She loved it and laughed at my new song.
The next night we played, she says:
"Remember Mommy? When we play this I'm on fiiiiiiiiiire! I will win!!!!"
Now that's the attitude we need to fight these good fights in life.....
I played the song the other day during schooltime.
GPS perks up and says: "Wow Mommy! I didn't know you sang on the radio!
Is that you coming out of the radio????"
Made my day.....
Today I hear him singing from the other room:
"This boy is on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!!!!"
Oh how I love these littles :)
The days I want to give up....they remind me to keep on keeping on!!!

No comments: