Friday, February 1, 2013

BabyMonkey Talk

When the older 2 monkies go to basketball practice with PapaMonkey and
BabyMonkey is left alone....this is what I hear:

"Come come come honey bunny!!!
Mama right here honey bunny!!!
hmmm.....lalalalala....hhhmmmm.....lalalala
Come here little honey bunny....I make you a warm bed.
Honey bunny!!! come out of yer bed!
Eat your lunch supper!!! No cookies now!
Go to bed now little baby....bad guys won't get you.
No bad guys get you... little angel with you.
hhhmmmm......lalalalalal....ladaladadladadeedeedaa
Daddy be home soon! He read you a baby book
then a big kid's book. You stay here......
What? You can read? Ok honey bunny....you read book to me then!
You sit on my lap.....kids, don't step on us!!!
No bad guys get you sweetie peetie.
Baby, you take that crown off right now! You not princess!
You my honey bunny!!! No...you can't play compeetah!
I make supper now for all my sisters, all my brothers, all my daddies, all my mommies."

Complete conversation had by her and her babydoll :)

No comments: