Saturday, January 26, 2013

MONKEY BEDTIME STORIES:


GPS Monkey tells me tonite: "Mommy, you are my best Mommy ever! You know why? "
Me: "why??"
GPS: "Because you feed me good food. You tuck me into bed. You have nice soft hair. You help me do things. You clean the house. You wash my clothes. You give me good back massages. You teach me good stuff. You give me lotsa hugs. You tell me all the time that you love me. And you are going to buy me an ipod!"
Me: "Really? Really?? "
Monkies these days....

Our babysitter....aka: our monkey nanny....informed me tonight that when she was rocking BabyMonkey, all of a sudden she smiled and nanny asked her why she was laughing. She then felt monkey farts on her lap. Nice....i'm pretty sure there's no hope for any monkey "ladies" at our house!

MiddleMonkey.....just turned 5 years old....turned in her spelling page the other day that read this:
Dad Mom Pee Poop
Nice...like i said....no lady monkies here! sheesh.....

No comments: