Sunday, January 6, 2013

Conversations on the way to church:



Gabe: "Is Pastor Shawn going to talk about going to Heaven?"
Me: "He just might do that..we will have to listen real close :) "
Gabe: "Well I just want to go to Heaven now so I can play with lions and tigers and drive big trucks all by myself on the gold streets!" He turns to Ellie: "Cuz Ellie if we die and go to Heaven before we are old enough to drive, we will still get to drive in Heaven cuz in Heaven everything is just gonna be so awesome!"
Ellie: "Well I really still don't want to eat peas, even when I get to Heaven!"
Aubrie: "I ride pink pony and take my blankie in Heaven Mommy!"
Ellie: "I can't wait to go to Heaven Gabe, cuz we won't ever have to wear band-aids again...no ouchies in Heaven!"
Gabe: "I just want to go to Heaven now! I'm tired of living in Forrest."
Aubrie: "Mommmmmmmmy! I go to Heaven too!!!!"
Me: "Someday you can....but let's talk about something else now sweetiepie"
Aubrie: "I AM NOT YOUR PEETY PIE....I AM DADDY'S PEETY PIE!!"
Gabe: "Hahahahahhahahahaha"
Ellie: "Hahahahahaha! Oh I can't wait to go tell Daddy all about that!"

No comments: