Saturday, December 29, 2012

TO BE COMPLETLEY HONEST...



1-Sometimes I go pick up my littles after they have went to sleep....and hold them close.
Because the time is slipping by too fast. And because I get fearful that that exact moment could be our last.

2- Sometimes I yell when I'm angry... even though I know it's not the answer and it's not going to help. Because sometimes I don't take the time to think before I speak.

3- Sometimes I let dishes in the sink at night and toys on the floor next to basket because I just cant bear to do that exact chore for the 500 million bazillionth time.

4- Sometimes I have really down right down and depressing days in the winter.....and I hate the cold and non-sunshiney days....and I curse at the yucky roads and wonder why we even stay in Illinois.

5- Sometimes I cry because I don't feel there's enough of me to go around at the end of the day.
The bills, the laundry, the cleaning, the baking, the attention and love my man and kiddos need.....

6- Sometimes I forget to focus on the positives instead of the negatives in the world today.

7- Sometimes I lose my patience with 3 sweet little monkies that I wonder if anything I teach them is sinking in ....the same little monkies I tell you sweet funny stories about.

8- Sometimes I throw hissy fits in my bathroom when no one is looking or in ear shot.

9- Sometimes I question God why He allows bad things to happen to good people.

10- BUT...all the time...I'm reminded by that same God....that HOPE and MERCY are new every day. That we are forgiven for all our mistakes. That we are loved always... no matter what other people say about us or against us. That tomorrow is gonna be better than today.

That...."You and I, we all bleed red, we all taste rain, all fall down, lose our way
We all say words, we regret, we all cry tears, we all bleed red
Sometimes we’re strong, sometimes we’re weak, sometimes we’re hurt and it cuts deep
We live this life, breath to breath, we’re all the same; we all bleed red."

No comments: