Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MONKEY STORY #608:


 1- On the way to a family gathering today, Gabe yells from the back seat that he tore a thread off his suit coat. I ask him to send it to the front so I can check out the damage. Upon inspection, I realize 2 buttons are gone and I start getting after him that he tore off a button in the process of yanking the thread. He snorts at me and says, "Mommy!!! I did not do that!!! Those... buttons have been missing for years!!!!" Uh right kid....especially since you only wear yer clothes for 6 mths or less before you outgrow them!!!
 
2- Was reading my friend's fb status out loud about her and her "woobie" since I had never heard the word before and was asking my family if they knew what it meant. Gabe gets big eyes and turns to me and says, "Mommy, did you say booby?!?!!?" Um.....no.....{i now realize i was pronouncing it wrong} every time i said the word, Gabe giggled and snorted like it was the funniest thing ever. So we turned it into a game with uncle Isaac.......whoever keeps a straight face/no smiling or laughing after the word "wooobie" is said, they win.
Great memories being made at the Steidinger house tonite :) Thanks for not only the entertainment but the education amy !! :)

No comments: