Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Things that made me smile today:






1- A cute little piano student after playing a song for the first
time: "Aye aye aye.....that song was so exhausting!!!"
2- PapaMonkey helping out around the house....best hubby ever!
3- White Christmas lights + fall decor + Hazelnut coffee +  chocolate chip cookie bars warm outa the oven = perfectness for a dreary day
4- BabyMonkey putting her hands on both my cheeks, giving me a big kiss and saying "I love you Mommy" without me saying it first....oh melt my heart.
5- Big Steidinger family get together....I'm not gonna lie...the Steidingers really really know how to cook and bake and I will forever thank the good Lord for that :)
6- Ellie writing words without any help....not even quite 5 years old and doing schoolwork of most 1st graders
7- Gabe tonite when tucking him in: "Mommy, I just really need to go lay down on the couch tonite." Me: "why?" Gabe: "Well i just need to stretch my legs....they can grow better on the couch than if I sleep in my bed tonite!"
 
 
 

No comments: