Monday, November 19, 2012

Muddy Shoes

The truth is...at the end of the day when it's all said and done...I don't necessarily like them all. I do however find, the older I get, I realize, I love a little bit quicker.

 I look at their shoes and try to visualize what muddy roads they have walked and why they are where they are today. I find if I stop talking more and just listen to what their hearts are saying...or trying to say...that everyone has a story.

We don't always have pretty stories...sometimes our stories are very ,very dirty and messy. And then...all of a sudden you realize...we arn't so different after all. We just all wear different shoes. At some point or other, we all walk muddy paths.We all stumble and fall down in this life. Not one of us is better than the next.

 So today....look at their shoes...and then look at yours. Who's shoes are really muddier?


No comments: