Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MonkeyStory #603

Heading to town with the kids today to Serendipity. Gabe says from the back seat: "Why we gotta go to this Serendumpily place !?!?!?"

BabyMonkey gets in trouble......in between sobs......she exclaims: "I call MeeMee!!!!" (my mom) too precious :)

BabyMonkey gets in the way of the mob leaving the basketball game tonite at the club. Somehow she falls down and starts sobbing while a guy apologizes profusely (and ran into him later at the grocery store and he still felt awful) and says in between sobs very loudly: "THAT GUY GOT MY BOOT!!!"

Ellie informed me also today that her teeth were "waked up" today. (they had cavities filled on Monday)

I finally got some new comfy shoes for winter after wearing my cowboy boots consistantly on the colder days. Gabe looks at my feet with outright disgust, huge eyes, a horrified look on his face and says: "WHAAAAAT ARE YOU WEARING MOM???" I think it's safe to say he's a countryboy :)



No comments: