Monday, November 12, 2012

MonkeyStory #601

Gabe Phrases today:
Walking into the bathroom: "It stinks like a quail in here!!!" Hmm, guess we know what that smell is!

{Trying to sound out the word: cake}" Caaaaaaaaaaack. Cack? I've never heard of a cack Mommy, have you??? Me laughing so hard...."Um, try using another sound for that 'a'.
Gabe:" Oh, cake! Well I do know what a cake is!"

He had a cavity filled today and when he got home he informed me "his teeth were asleep."

Tonite, tucking him in: "Mommy, I love you to the Milky Way and back." Me: "Wow, that's alot! But I love you to Pluto and back 50 million times!" Gabe with a huge frown: "That is no fair Mommy!" A pause......."Well fine then Mommy, I just love you to the moon and then to the school and then to the zoo and back!!!!"

No comments: