Friday, November 9, 2012

Monkey Story #600



Overheard tonite while the kids were playing house:
Ellie: Gabe, can you babysitt my puppy for a little bit?
Gabe: "I guuuuuuessssss soooooooo......." (not excited)
Ellie: "I promise it won't be very long. Just watch him good."
Gabe: "ok"
A litte while later:
Ellie: "Gabe Strough! Where's my puppy??"
Gabe: "Im not really sure."
Ellie: "I told you to watch him good! I knew you would lose him! I just knew it!
You don't ever get to babysitt my puppy again! You lost him??? I can't believe it...this is ridiculous!"
She stomps off with her hands on her hips and her nose pointed in the air.
Gabe turns to me with a huge smile and "that look" in his eye.....
"Hahahahha......look Mom! I'm sitting on them! I just hid them from her....I'm such a tricky babysitter!!!!!! hahahahahah"
{tricky monkies and bossypant monkies unite at our house tonite}

No comments: