Friday, October 12, 2012

Typical Day in the MonkeyHouse:

 This morning my man and I are sitting in the office/studio. I'm sitting with the laptop on a chair behind him trying to print out some papers and figure out why in the world the mouse keeps jumping and moving all over the computer screen.
 
I'm getting more frustrated by the minute....I start to yell very unladylike at the computer....I start to threaten to throw the
laptop out the window.....then I realize my man is very very quiet.
 
I look up.....why yes, he is calmly sitting at the desk playing with the wireless mouse....having the greatest fun ever.....laughing silently. :)
 
He made up for his tom-foolery tonite. He cleaned up the kitchen and while the kids were playing downstairs....we ended up dancing to Aaron Neville's Stand by Me....right there amongst the mess of dirty supper dishes.
 
I told him if someone would have told me 10 years ago that I would be married to a music guy, us giving lessons together out of our home, with 3 amazing kiddos....I wouldn't have believed them. Who says you can't have your happily ever after?
 
 It may not always look exactly how you imagined it.....in fact....in might turn out even better :)
 
 

No comments: