Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Someday...But Today....

Someday I will get my dream truck....but for today I will be content with my smokin' hot minivan.

Someday I will have a clean house that stays picked up all the time...but for today I will enjoy the mess that is being made by 3 sweet littles.

Someday I will be able to get ready without being interrupted...but for today I will listen to their stories that keep me laughing.

Someday I will sit and drink coffee all day long in peace and quiet...but for today I will dance to the music of crazy, loud giggles and monkey business.

Someday I won't have to check if 3 little faces are clean before we walk out the door....but for today I will kiss sweet cheeks before baby soft fades.

Someday I will have clean sparkling windows & mirrors in the house...but for today I might just add little finger pictures to the smudges myself.

Someday I won't have explain what respect & listening the first time means 50 times a day...but for today I will be thankful while innocence lasts.

Someday I won't have to help tie shoes, button coats, and wipe hineys....but for today I will be thankful for 6 happy feet that can walk and run.

Someday I will have a couch that isn't full of stains and spills...but for today I will remember all the memories of courting,being newlyweds, having new babies, toddlers, tears, laughter, and happiness that this one holds.

Someday the toilet seats will be put down, there will be no more tinkle sprinkle and they won't get dirty as fast...but for today I will be thankful that I truly have the best job in the world :)

No comments: