Monday, October 29, 2012

Monkey Story #770

Thanks so so much for all your prayers. BabyMonkey had a good night last night and good day today. We have put her on Gabe's diet and they moved up her endoscopy 1 week earlier. We are hoping for the best! 
 
And now on to our BedTimeMonkeyStory of the night:   Standing in the kitchen, cleaning up supper mess and Gabe comes over, turns around,backs up and stands right next to me so that we are nearly smooshed together. I think, "Awe, I will take all these little boy cuddles I can get before he thinks it's not cool anymore." Then before I have barely finished thinking that thought, he leans over ever so slowly with much drama and emphasis and proceeds to try to pass gas on my leg. It takes me a minute to realize what exactly is happening....I could not believe it. I turn to PapaMonkey and get no help....he and Gabe just die laughing. There will be Monkey Manner School at our house beginning tomorrow! For monkies of all ages!!!

No comments: