Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today I'm thankful for...


 1-Lazy but productive Saturdays
2- Sleeping in then starting the day with Vanilla Biscotti coffee and a Lost in Time caramel pecan roll
3- Open windows and smelling campfires all day
4- fresh cut grass
5- PapaMonkey doing yardwork with little monkies job shadowing :)
6- Getting all the fall decor out and getting the house transformed into one of my favorite seasons
7- Talks...
with good friends
8- Being able to walk thru Heart's Desire and no one yelling at me to "come wipe my butt mommy! i'm done poooooooooooooping!" "mommy i need a kleenex" "mommy i need a snack" "mommy i go outside" "mommy i hungee" "mommy he's hitting me" "mommy he's taking too long of a turn on the computer" "mommy come help me"
9- BLT's for supper
10- Dancing in the kitchen singing "groovy kind of love"
11- Doing schoolwork around the kitchen table with a glass of Sangria. (Man! I'm a great teacher with that stuff! why didn't anyone tell me this secret before?!?!?)
12- The smell of monkies right outa the bath tub....
13- BabyMonkey beggin me to rock her to sleep....
14- Ellie beggin me to rock her to sleep too :)
15- 1000 Reasons coming on the radio...cranking it up and the kids jumping out of bed to dance with me even though they are supposed to be settling down
16- Clean laundry
17- New piano music
18- Hearing Ellie in her bedroom saying, I wonder how my little butterfly is doing? (thinking she was talking about her decor on the wall) and she brings me a tupperware container full of water and a dead moth. I say: "oh did you put this in here today?" and her reply, "oh no mommy! that was so many days ago!!! i caught up,put him in water, put the lid on tight and brought him to my room to live a very long time ago. but he died....."
19- This beautiful life we have once to live
20- GRACE and HOPE

No comments: