Thursday, September 13, 2012

Farts and Puppies

Conversations at the monkeyhouse today:
Doing school this morning and trying to get Gabe to concentrate.....I get frustrated and lose my cool and say, "Gabe, yer like a fart in a frying pan!" Gabe turns to me, gets big eyes and a horrified look, his jaw drops to the ground and says quickly, "well you stink like a pig!!!" I had to apologize (and stop laughing) and explain to him I wasn't trying to
be mean with that phrase/explain what i mean to say/and explain it's not ok to tell someone they stink.....not my best Mama moment :/ Tonite in the van Ellie says "Mommy! Jake's puppy just kept biting me tonite......just like Aubrie does all the time when she's not supposed to. Is Aubrie kinda like a puppy??" Aubrie pipes up in her bossy voice "No Ellie! Me no puppy! Me Aubrie!" Ellie replies in her EVEN BOSSIER and stern mommy voice "Well then you shouldn't bite people Aubrie Grace......you are not a puppy!" Love these littles :)

No comments: