Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thankful Today

Feeling overwelmingly thankful today.....
1-for Jesus dying on the Cross for me, loving me despite all my mistakes and imperfections, and never giving up on me.
2- For Jason.....the man who puts up with me and stands beside me thru it all. {Whoever said a countrygirl and musicboy wouldn't last--well we're proving them wrong :)}
3- For our 3 onery but oh-so-amazing monkies.....wow...wouldn't trade... them for anything---they are the best of the best.
4- For our families who have loved and supported us, we love you guys.
5- Our friends....you guys are amazing and life is so much sweeter with you in it :) 6- And this beautiful house we were blessed with this past year---to the world it's just an average house----but to us, we feel rich beyond measure.
*****Happy Easter weekend....may you know how loved and blessed you are.

No comments: