Monday, January 23, 2012

Pictures-Tabletop Monkey Dancers & Cukes

Please excuse the quality of the picts......our camera.....sniff....broke....sob.....yes.....waiiiiiilllll...
I have resorted to snapping picts of our daily life with my very old fashioned cell phone camera :(
oh sad day. will someone please call my hubby and tell him a new camera is a need??? not just
a want????? (as i typed that out....visions of my sweet lil friends in haiti filled my mind...sigh)
ok....so it's not a necessity in the big picture of life....but still.....i am one who captures every
moment possible in these adorable monkey lives .... so i'm praying for a miracle in our budget.....

Pict#1---BabyMonkey thinks school is a necessity on the table top....she got sent directly to the principals office :)ha!
#2 & 3---oh look! BaMo is on that tabletop again!!! it's a babymonkey magnet!!! and you wonder how i get homeschooling, teaching 30 piano students, meals, laundry, cleaning, blogging, picking up, organizing, ANYTHING done???? (i'm just waiting for the moment i come around the corner
and she's dancing on that tabletop :)
#4--our new bunk beds....oh wait....that's our "DREAM BEDS" for the monkies...aren't they grand???
#5 & 6----MeeMee Monkey dropped off cukes to eat....guess who FOUGHT OVER THEM....
and ate them whole?!?!? and called them their cucumber yummy sticks?? yes...our kids....what nuts :)
#7-----My amazing hubby....so very very thankful for the Daddy he is...he's a keeper.

1 comment:

SLP said...

Those beds are awesome! Erik is building David a loft bed right now so he'll have a place to play trains without destructo...I mean Lydia bulldozing the train tracks. I'll have to show him this picture for the girls! He just LOVES all of my ideas! lol
Sally