Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thinking of him....

When I'm eating his favorite kind of toast....I think of him.
When I'm grocery shopping, I keep thinking I need to get some for him too.
When a new country hit comes on the radio I want to pick up the phone and ask him if he wrote the music and if he ever played in the studio for the artist.
When one of his old favorites comes on....I want to sit down and listen with him.
When I sit down at his piano I wish I could hear him play one more time.
When Aubrie learns something new....I'm sad that he's missed out on all her stages.
When Gabe and Ellie play with his wallet, I want to scoop them up and go to his place....just one more time for pizza nights....and watch him smile and laugh at their oneriness.
When I made the Christmas list of gifts left to buy tonite, I wanted so badly his name to be there too.......and wished I could pick up the phone and ask him how he was doing.

I miss you Paw-Paw Doc.......we love you! And can't wait to see you again someday!

No comments: