Monday, October 25, 2010

Pictures-Lion King 2010

So 110 of us headed up to Chicago yesterday to see the Broadway performance of Lion King.
We were about 2 blocks long.....
Our beautiful table mates......Brittney and Gloria.....

This is what I have to put up with.....constant goof :)

But I think I'll keep him.....we had an amazing supper at Giordano's Pizza....yuuuummmm.....

I love checkin' out all the buildings in Chicago.....
Especially this one....however I'm always happy to return to the countryside that isnt as crowded, loud, busy or smelly as the city....
The performance was OUTSTANDING!!! The talent, voices, costumes, music....oh my goodness....i so want to go back again. They are performing thru November....you should totally go check it out!!! The Cadillac Palace Theater was awesome.... sadly no pictures allowed inside
;( Guess you'll have to go see for yourself!

No comments: