Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time for A Poll

Ok all you blog stalkers ;) Some of you I know that keep updated with our lives.....
others of you....I don't.

I need to know......I have been uploading all our pictures to facebook lately as it's quicker.
Figured most of you (blogpatrol says just about 40-60 people read the blog every day)
are my friends on facebook and see the picts.

HOWEVER....if there are some of you out there that are not on Facebook and would like
for me to keep putting our picts here on the blog too, please let me know either by email
or post a comment on here.

So......
1- KEEP POSTING PICTURES
2- FACEBOOK IS OK

Thank you! *HUGS*

3 comments:

Ewenger said...

Keep posting pictures please.
Emily

Anonymous said...

HI Sweetie! It's Peg, and I do not do Facebook anymore,to time consuming, I am back in college & working full time, so yes please keep them on your blog, I pray you guys everyday, and & check your blog everyday. So Thanks!!! Love you Peg

Kim said...

Even though I have facebook, I tend to look more at the pics on your blog. :-)