Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You'll Never Wear Him Out

"I believe with all my heart that every adult still has a need to be loved like a child. I didn't say every adult has a need to be treated like a child. We'll leave that to the narcissists.
I said we have a need to be LOVED like a child.
Here's the good news: you can indeed look for that kind of love from God, and He will always love you and take care of you like the perfect father does his child.

"Even when you are old, I will be the same.
Even when your hair has turned gray,
I will take care of you.
I made you and will take care of you.
I will carry you and save you."
~Isaiah 46:4

If you've lived your life looking for someone to take care of you but always end up taking care of everyone else, your search is over. God has what you need, and you'll never wear Him out."

~Beth Moore from SO LONG INSECURITY, YOU'VE BEEN A BAD FRIEND TO US

No comments: