Sunday, June 20, 2010

Belated Fathers' Day Post

So this post is almost a week late...... it took me a couple days to compile all the photos.

The day I met Jason, I knew instantly he would make a great father someday to some lucky kids. That same moment I met him, I heard God tell me I would marry this guy. But little did I know that despite the fact he wasn't the man of my dreams......a cowboy........he really was the man of my dreams......a music man.......(that is slowly but surely becoming "countrified")...and little did I know he would become the daddy to our kids.

And then the day we had our firstborn.....Gabriel.....the instant I saw him taking such precious care of him at the hospital.....I knew again.....he was gonna be a fantastical "over-the-top" kind of Daddy to our little monkies.

From Day 1......He has been the bestest Daddy ever.....



No words to express the beauty of a father with a son








And then Daddy got a daughter......






















And then watching him with both our daughters.......well it just melts my heart ;)





And a big shout out to my Dad too! Super Paw-Paw!!!


And to my brother Daniel.....who is an awesome Daddy too to his boys!!! Love you all!!!

No comments: