Friday, May 21, 2010

Pictures-Fun on the Farm


The monkies and I went to visit my younger brother, Jacob, at work the other day and ate lunch with him. He also did some fun things with them ;)
Walking to see the big cows


and then driving down on the gator to see the hundreds and hundreds of baby calves!!!
Ellie was VERY excited that she got to help drive ;)

Trying to get them to let the calf suck on their fingers.....

Because the human fingers are a calf pacifier afterall!!! They weren't thrilled about that.

It always brings back so many great memories of growing up on the dairy farm....at times I wish our kids could have that experience too.

They loved peeking in those that were sleeping

The guys had to get back to work so we watched them process the calves before heading home
They were NOT ready to go back home!!!
Thanks Uncle Jacob for some great fun! And a BIG happy birthday to him as he turned 21 yesterday!!!!! Some of my brothers and I are going out to celebrate tonite! Can't believe how fast time flies.....seems like only yesterday I was changing my brother's diapers and giving them "horsey rides"......now I'm doing it with my kids...crazy!

1 comment:

Marie Stork said...

Laura you are such a great sister to your brothers!! The dairy farm looks fun! I'm sure your kiddo's had a blast! I would like to take our kids to that one in Indiana sometime this summer. I can't think of it's name right now. Do you know which one I'm talking about?