Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pictures-I Love....

I love a Daddy with his child.........especially ours ;)
I love Gabe's endless imagination and creativeness.....

I love how sometimes at naptime/quiet time he konks out on the floor with his stuffed dog Snoopy.....he really is this boy's best friend ;) (can you see him tucked in next to him?)



I love Lil Miss Ellie's personality......and i most certainly didn't teach her to run around topless ;)

I love to watch Jason with our babies....


I love purple....and I love our girls in purple ;)

I love our 2 nephews and the fun they have with our kids.....cousins are so special!

I love how Aubrie is growing out of her newborn clothes.....and her legs are so long....

I love to breastfeed, but I love it when someone else gives a bottle too ;) Thanks Aunty Em!

I love how Aunty Em does fun things with the monkies....making sand creations.

I love it when Gramma S comes to play and babysitt ;)

I love it when they stick their little bottoms up in the air to sleep.

2 comments:

A.Marie said...

Oh, those pictures are just precious!!!! I now have my baby fix for the day....! :)

Anonymous said...

I bought that same outfit that Aubrie is wearing in case we had a girl! She's so cute in it! Looks like everybody is doing well.

JoEllen