Friday, April 9, 2010

God is Good...All the Time

In my quiet time today the thought came to me: "Nothing can seperate me from the Love of God. Nothing......no matter how badly I mess up and fail....He will still love me and His mercies are new every morning. I was going to look up the verse on biblegateway that I remembered from the Word and write it down. Then the monkies woke up and I got sidetracked.

Tonite (8 hours later) I went to a blog that I like to read and hadn't read in weeks and this is what I found:
http://susielarsonblog.typepad.com/susie_larsons_blog/2010/04/he-is-with-you.html

God is good...all the time. He is so into the details....and loves to remind us just how deeply He loves us and will never fail us.

I'm so blessed....beyond words.

1 comment:

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

What an amazing story on the blog you had a link to! I can think back growing up on the farm and MANY times I know that God had his hand on all 5 of us kids as we "explored" the vastness of the farm ;0) You are amazing, wonderful, inspiring, and so very compassionate.. I LOVE YOU GIRL!