Thursday, March 11, 2010

MamaMonkey Meals on Wheels

SO I hava new business since I'm pretty much staying at home again with monkey #3 here.

The clinic I have been working for is paying me to bring them 2 meals a week and I've been having so much fun! I have to admit, Mom helped me last week and we thought, wow....we could do this as a business! It is great fun!!!

Here's the menu from the last 2 weeks.....


1-Beef&Noodles, Mixed Veggies, Salad, Monster Cookie Bars-
2-Chili, Cold Veggie Tray, Pumpkin Bread, Peanut Butter Bars-
3-Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Corn, salad, Raspberry and Black Cherry Cakes-
4-Chicken& Beef Enchiladas, Green Beans, Salad, Cherry Cheesecake-

Anyone have any great recipes they want to share, let me know!!!

1 comment:

mjvan said...

Sounds like a great job for you! How many people are you feeding?