Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Meaning of a Name....

AUBRIE GRACE : Noble, bearlike, and full of Grace
When we started talking about having kids, Jason said he wanted our kids to have names with good meaning behind them. I had just always thought of names that I thought were cute or sounded good with our last name. However....I am so glad PapaMonkey shared his heart on this.....I love it now that our kids will have a good strong name to go with their identity.
GABRIEL PAUL: Strong man of God
ELLIE JOY: Concecrated to God and Full of Joy

2 comments:

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

I love the pictures =0) She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her and hold her!!! Amazing meanings behind all of the kids names! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

She is flat out gorgeous. Can't wait to meet her in person. Glad you are doing so well!

Jennifer