Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pictures-More monkey business

We had movie night with Isaac and Chelsey the other night.....and the kids got to have their fun with them too before they went to bed.
Beware! Anyone that comes to our house, you will become a horsey that gives rides!!

I always forget how tall my brothers are until they do things like these: what a fun uncle!!

And then when he stands next to Chels, I REALLY see how tall he is ;)

Ellie is definatley feeling better........today she decided to play with powder......

And not long later, I realized it wasn't just in the kitchen....she thought her baby needed it too!

Daddy and Gabe came to the rescue and cleaned it all up....

We have the best babysitter ever!!!! Yesterday we went Christmas shopping and when we got home she told us to look in our freezer.....behold the cutest lil snowman you ever saw!!!
I told her they could bring snow in the kitchen and play and play they did......they had a snowball fight and built a new little friend ;)

And today they wanted him to eat lunch with them at the table.....until he started spinning circles on his own.....he was melting ;) SO the cute lil man with his hershey kiss hat went back into his new home in the icebox ;)

Although I hate the cold and snow for long amounts of time....I am enjoying it this week for a "White Christmas"......along with time with family and the season of giving and unexpected gifts. When we got home yesterday we had these beautiful flowers awaiting us. Thank you Uncle Bob and Aunt Jo!!! We love you both so much and appreciate you!!

And my sweet friend Ashley blessed us tonite with her homemade "cream cheese butter braid".......homemade caramels and pretzel sticks and GLORIA JEAN'S coffee!!!!! Oh my goodness.......I can't wait to get up in the morning and drink some of that deliciousness! (We already ate half the braid tonite ;) We love you Ashley and thank God for the gift of you!!!

No comments: