Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Okay so this isn't the greatest picture of us....but it was many, many moons ago.
Our first Christmas together as husband and wife --BC: Before Children.
So the picture has some sentiment and great memories.

Today....5 years ago.....I became Mrs. Jason instead of just Laura.
And it has been one big adventure.


Jason....
You are the love of my life.
You are the bestest friend I asked God for.
You are the greatest massage therapist I asked God for ;)
You are the Godly man I prayed for from little on up.
You are the bestest listener.
You are the awesomest Daddy ever.

And even though we've had our share of valleys.....I wouldn't trade a moment with
anyone else. I only want you.

And when we are on top of the mountaintops in life....I'm so thankful it's you
that's standing there beside me.

Thank you for who you are......and for all the fireworks....I love that there will never
be a dull moment when there's both of us together ;)

And even though I'm not looking forward to getting old.....I am looking forward to
getting old with you.

I love you Babe.....Always and Forever.

2 comments:

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

Awwwwww... the years FLY by! We love you both sooooo much! The adventure of marriage is exciting and amazing, and it's darn good looking with the 2 of you ;0) Can't wait for Strough monkey #3 to join the adventure!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

mjvan said...

Hope you had a great anniversary!