Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dear Triple S....

You are almost 28 weeks old now.
You have become a very, very, very active little monkey in my tummy!
You never stop moving.
You make my tummy jump frequently.
You kick so hard people stare at my tummy and say: Whoa!
But that's okay......because you are just like your big brother & sister.
Daddy & Mommy prayed for a laid back baby this time around.....
But we love you just the way you are already.
Even if you are another energetic and onery monkey.
We are so excited to meet you and cuddle with you.
Did I tell you yet that you like to dance in my tummy?
Gabe keeps asking when you are coming here ;)
Ellie just keeps patting you thru Mommy's tummy.
You like to poke my belly button ;)
When you hear the piano, you start jumping, just like your brother & sister did!
We are praying for you that you will continue to grow big and healthy.
And that you will grow up to be a mighty warrior for Jesus!
We love you Triple S........See you soonly!

No comments: