Friday, November 20, 2009

Pictures-Monkey Madness

Monkies....always....climbing wherever we go......

Snoopy the dog is seriously the bestest fake pet ever!!!

Can't you tell how loved he is?!?!?!??!




She even likes to teach him to praise and worship.....

Mischief comes in types and forms......

Supper time with Paw-Paw...


Notice the rag on Gabe's foot....he scratched it and sat there for almost an hour......"nursing" it back to betterness.....there was soooooooooooo much drama, but wow, he actually sat still!!!

Best buds
You never know what kinda sights you will see in our zoo ;)

Seriously....they are funny monkies.....24/7


And this is always a cute sight when I get home from work at night....Gabe leaves me monkey himself....waving out the window at me.

And even though somedays I am filled to my gills with monkey madness......oh how I love them so very much.....they are just the bestest things ever!!!!

2 comments:

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

awww... how cute =0) GOTTA SAY.. the pink hat with Gabe's red undies are the best...lol!!! Enjoy these days, they grow to be 11 and 10 before you blink! And the last little pic of Miss Ellie just steals my heart... she made my heart swell up with love when she was waving and saying Hi to me at the concert ;0) WE ADORE YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! Even if it's a zoo...lol!! Remember that EVERYBODY loves to go to the zoo!

mjvan said...

Love the pics of Gabe in the pink hat and the one in red undies! Too funny! Kids are so entertaining!