Wednesday, November 18, 2009

26 Weeks

So here we are.....starting our 26th week with this jumping little monkey #3 in my womb.
I think it's at 24 weeks (if I remember corrrectly) that it's considered a viable pregnancy? Do I have the right word there? In other words, if the baby were born now, it could survive outside the womb?? Am I right?


And wow, has this little one come alive very actively!!! Have been feeling movement for such a long time it seems but seriously can tell the baby is growing. It's such an incredible feeling! Such a little miracle. The most active time for this monkey is from 9-11 pm.....so hopefully that means when little one comes to meet us they will either switch that active schedule to another part of the day or then again keep it: THEN sleep allllllllllllllll night long ;) Our first 2 started sleeping all night at 5 wks.....I can't imagine we'll get that blessed again, but who knows!


Thank You Father, for these amazing little miracles
that are such gifts from Heaven!

3 comments:

mjvan said...

We praise God for this little miracle too! :) I pray for your sake this one sleeps through the night early too. Joshua started at about 6 weeks and it has been wonderful!

Hope Stoller said...

That's when our little munchkin is the most active also...usually about 8:30-10:30 when we're getting relaxed to go to bed! I love those movements though...means the little one is okay :)

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

My FAVORITE FAVORITE part of pregnancy was feeling the baby move, kick, squirm, do summer-saults...lol =0) I always said I would miss that more than anything! Um.. Darian was was active ALWAYS at night.. kicking his daddy in the back..lol.. and he was our WORST sleeper.. ;0) Not to get say #3 Strough will be this way, but boy he gave us a run of a full year before sleeping all night long!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL pregnant sweetie-pie!!!!! Can't wait to meet the newest little member of our extended family!! LOVE YOU GUYS