Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ANOTHER POOP STORY

OVERHEARD IN OUR BATHROOM TONITE:

(AS GABE WAS TO BE IN BED.......HE INSISTS EVERY NIGHT ON POOPING WHEN HE SHOULD BE SLEEPING. )

Me Standing at Sink with Towel on my head:
"Gabe, hurry up and go poop so you can go back to bed."

Gabe sitting on throne chatting away to frogs on shower curtain:
"I want you to take the towel off yer head, Mommy."

Me: "How about you go poop then I'll take the towel off my head?"

Gabe now grunting with much expression then farting/pooping noises:
"Ha! I beat you Mommy! I pooped!"

Gabe looks quickly into potty:
"Oh Mommy, there's my lunch! There it goes!"


Now how is it that that boy can catch onto the way the digestive system works so
quickly (after me only explaining that ONE TIME to him) and retains that info
but he can't seem to figure out that if he would listen better and obey, he
wouldn't get so many time outs and spankings?!?!?!?!?!?!?
WHEN.I.TELL.HIM.MILLIONS.OF.TIMES.DURING.THE.DAY???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny!

JoEllen

Sara T said...

I think they like to remember certain things and not remember other things. They like keep us on our toes, don't they? Love this conversation though

Kim said...

I love poop stories. We have many here too. :-) Too funny!!