Sunday, October 25, 2009

15 Years Ago Today....

15 Years ago today......I gave my life to Jesus and committed to walking with Him the rest
of my life.

It was the best decision I ever made. Has it been easy? Nope.......But hard is good.
Because hard means you dig in even when you want to give up. And you find, that
everywhere you turn, everywhere you look, feel, see, hear......God is always there.

God is a Father that never leaves you......and I'm so very blessed to be where I am today.
I can't imagine life without walking beside Him. Because for every hard step......there's been ten
zillion more easy steps and hundreds more steps that He simply carried me.


ISAIAH 46:3,4 (msg) "I've been carrying you on my back from the day you were born, and I'll keep on carrying you when you're old."

I don't usually read the Message Bible, but found this verse tonite and really liked it.
God is such a good, good God.........

No comments: