Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blogging

So someone made the comment: Maybe your kids wouldn't get into so much stuff if you watched
them better and didn't blog so much.


REALLY?!?!?!?!?


You really think I do all my "unwinding activities" when my monkies are awake?!?!?!?!?


My monkies get into enough trouble and create enough messes and onriness while I am busy folding laundry, doing laundry, washing dishes, cleaning, baking, picking up, etc......



SERIOUSLY.....we are all intitled to our own opinions but I assure you this: Blogging is a relaxing activity for me that gets done at naptime or evenings. Just ask my hubby........it's part of our evening routine ;)


I love my monkies: onriness and all and I wouldn't trade them for anything. This is how God created them and I will be thankful always for their energy and zest for life.


AND......Mamas like me have to learn how to multitask double time when we get blessed with bundles of never ending energy. I'm not perfect.......but I'm sure learning more each day how to get things done efficiently with little ones underfoot! Only by the grace of God.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a very insensitive comment that did not need to be made. Like Dr Phil always says, if you love your children, you'll take good care of their mother. So don't feel ashamed of the activities you enjoy, it's good for you and I think it helps you be a better mom and wife. I think you're great!!!

JoEllen

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaannndddd... all of us who don't see you regularly love to keep up with you and your family! if you ever quit I would probably be lost.. not to mention all of the posts you put up of God and scripture.. I NEED those things to read when I'm in between classes. You keep blogging because you love it and because we all do too!
Love, Alyssa :)