Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE CROSS

A Sneak peek into the remainder of our amazing weekend......Testimonies & Baptisms....
and the power of the Holy Spirit falling down upon believers. Because of the CROSS, we saw
these beautiful moments today of souls laying their lives at the CROSS, going down in the waters, and coming up a new man. As we sang Amazing Grace......VICTORY WAS WON!!!!


"28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11

The Cross + Repentance + Baptism = Saved with Peace!

And that peace and joy will make you want to dance and shout from the rooftops!!!! Because there is nothing.....nothing....nothing.....
like the LOVE OF GOD and THE CROSS.
The blood that was shed for you.
And it was all finished at the CROSS. That means, you leave your old life there and walk forth a new man. And gain eternal rewards. With a Father who never, ever, ever, ever leaves your side.....EVER.


And now tell me....who else can offer you such as this?

No comments: