Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pictures-Kids Night Out

Some of my friends, the kids, and I went strawberry picking yesterday morning.....they were sooooooooooooooo beautiful and yummy but it was soooo stinkin' hot we were sweatin' buckets!
The "big kids" and I went out last night and had a blast. Us girls went and saw The Proposal
while the guys went and saw a "manly" movie ;)

We then went Father's Day shopping and out to Steak & Shake....it got so late....I'm getting too old for these late nights/early mornings!!! At the movies, I asked the girl if I looked like a student and got the discount also (at the Galaxy you get student discount) and she said, "Of course you do!" I said, "I'm kidding! I'm married with 2 kids and her jaw dropped....she didn't believe me and gave me the discount anyways....totally made my night ;)


My "little sisters"...........love you both bunches!!!!

My goofy little brothers.....apparently Isaac hadn't picked Logan up in awhile and Logan is putting on weight, soooooooooooooo, there was much surprise when he picked him up!

No comments: