Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Glory to God

I found this tonite and wanted to share because it echos my heart.....

"While there are many things about God I get, there are also things that I just don’t understand. But, the good thing for me is that I’ve come to terms with the fact that I just won’t.


“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9


Our God does things and allows things that don’t always make sense to our finite minds. He calls a servant boy to be a king and uses a man who can’t speak to lead a nation. He places a child inside a virgin and brings sight to a blind man with some dirt and saliva. He asks a fisherman to take his message to the ends of the earth and He equips a little brother to interpret dreams.
But, here’s one thing I do know: Our God, He is awesome.


He is worthy of glory and praise all the days of our lives. He is a healer, a redeemer, a protector, a provider, a friend, a confidant. He is trustworthy, inspiring, powerful, all-knowing, majestic. He is the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega.
He is my King. "

By Cindy Beall...found at http://cindybeall.com/?p=1110

2 comments:

Marie Stork said...

What awesome thoughts!

Hope Stoller said...

And that is OUR God :) Awesome!!! I needed that today..thanks for sharing!!